The Scout Code of Conduct was drawn up by Patrol Leaders and Assistant Patrol Leaders. All scouts are expected to adhere to the code.
Scout Code of Conduct
1. Listen to what you are being told and carry out instructions, once set
2. Respect other people, including the Leaders, P.L.s and A.P.L.s
3. Do not talk back to anyone, including Leaders, P.L.s and A.P.L.s
4. Respect other people's property at all times
5. Do not bully other members of the troop
6. Do not throw things, e.g. sticks, stones e.t.c.
7. Do not bring knives, including pocket knives, unless told to
8. Fall in at appropriate times (7.15pm)
9. Always attend the troop meetings looking smart and wearing the uniform correctly
10. Do not talk during Flag Break
11. Do not use foul language
12. Do not leave the Scout Hut unless with a leader, parent/guardian or for activities/games
13. Make sure your parent/guardian picks you up from the entrance hall in the Scout Hut
14. Follow the ‘Four Strikes Rule'
The 4 Strike Rule
1 strike Verbal Warning
2 strikes either a camp ban for 2 camps or 2 activities of the leaders choice.
3 strikes Suspended for 1 month
4 strikes asked to leave the group.
If you have any other concerns, please let either your P.L. know, or talk to a Leader you trust.